Sunday, February 14, 2016

THE LAST - THE BEST OF


It is a very lazy and rainy Sunday, so my gift to you is this fine compilation of The Last songs from their first to their last album, 40 songs in all. 40 songs could be too much for some to listen at once, but in case of The Last, it had to be done, I wanted to put as much of their great songs as I could, but still making it sort of the best of compilation. Anyway, I hope this compilation will interest you to find and listen more The Last stuff, because this band definitely deserve your attention and I think they are one of the best power pop punk bands so check em out, OK? That´s it, download it and enjoy in these unique melodies and one of the best lyrics that were ever written. 

The Snake

Get it here: The Last - The Best Of

No comments:

Post a Comment