Wednesday, February 10, 2016

HARDCORE FOR THE PUNX COVERS PART 1


Hardcore punk covers are fun. Playing covers of your favorite hc/punk bands or watching some band playing live and covering some of your favorite bands is always a great feeling. So, I´ve decided to put series of compilations called: "HARDCORE FOR THE PUNX COVERS" with hc/punk bands covering hc/punk bands. I´ve decided to stick with studio recordings, at least for the first few compilations, then later maybe I will put a live covers compilations. Also, I avoided bands covering their previous bands and stuff like that. This first compilation conteins 19 bands and 20 songs of hc/punk bands covering some 80´s hc/punk classics, some more known, some less known, but all are great songs. I won´t tell you what bands and covers are here, that is for you to discover when you download the compilation. Enjoy and there will more to come soon!

The Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment