Tuesday, December 3, 2019

THAT CLASSIC INTRO OF THE SECOND YOUTH OF TODAY ALBUM!



Hanging out with some crazy guys
Spring of 2019.


Hey there! 

So, it seems that I've got way too lazy with this blog. It all boils down to two posts a year, one at the end of the year about how I spent the past year and one review of a fanzine that I don't really like that much. This month you can definitely expect my obligatory „how I spent my year“ column, but I would really like to write more for this blog in the future. 

At the time I'm using the classic excuse why I'm not writing more for the blog because I'm finishing the new issue of my IOSC Zine which it's actually true and it's a freaking twentieth issue! More about that some other time. 

This post is sort of a teaser for everyone who still wanna read stuff like I used to write when I started this blog which is writing about hardcore punk music! I've been having this idea in my mind for a long time and I think it's finally a time to start putting these thoughts into a written word and I think this blog is a good platform for that. 

Anyway, I plan to write about my favorite and some classic hardcore punk bands and records, just choosing some of the most obvious bands and records that lots of us love and go in-depth about them. This is the stuff that I love to read on internet or in zines/books and this is something that I really want to do and I hope there are some people out there who will be glad to read my rants about the bands and records I love. 

There will be no some strict rules about these posts, I will choose the band I'm writing depending on my mood and who I want to feature. I will not write about collector matter concerning the records that I will be writing because I still do not own all the records of my favorite bands and this really isn't about collecting records, the stuff I will write will be purely based on my personal opinions and feelings towards certain band or a record. 

And that is all for now. As I've said before, expect the post about this past year during this month and then it's time for some hc/punk music rant, see ya in the blog pit!


Gajo von IOSC aka The Snake 



Tearing it up with THE TRUTH 
 Café na půl cesty, Prague, Czech Republic
Summer of 2019.

Rezultati pretraživanja

Web-rezultati

No comments:

Post a Comment