Wednesday, July 13, 2016

BACK ON TRACK

Haven´t posted anything in a while. First my laptop died, then I was without internet for a few days and so on and so on... Before I get back on track, here are the videos of Ugly Fucks and The Truth playing in CPA squat in Firenze, Italy on April 30. 2016. This show was part of our mini tour that we did this past Spring when we played 5 shows in Slovenia, Italy and Croatia. It was a pretty fun tour and I wish that I will say the same for upcoming The Truth & Ugly Fucks Summer European tour that will happen this August. If anyone cares, I feel much better than I did when I wrote the last post and I´m enjoying the Summer, it is still my favorite season of the year. Just the sun, the dogs and hardcore in my room. 

The Snake





No comments:

Post a Comment