Saturday, March 12, 2016

STRANGE NOTES! - A GERMS COVER COMPILATION


Here is the cool Germs covers compilation released in 1994 by Bitzcore - a German hardcore punk label that released lots of cool USA and European hardcore punk bands and also released lots of cool reissues of some 80´s hc/punk records. This tribute compilation conteins bunch of USA and European hc/punk and punk rock bands covering the Germs. Most of the songs here were done pretty good, so if you are a fan of the Germs, do yourself a favor and get this. I put also a bonus Germs compilation of my own with bands covering Germs that I fond on my laptop: Fields Of Fire covering What We do is Secret, NOFX covering Forming, Bl´ast covering Slave and DS-13 covering Media Blitz, so check that comp too. And one more thing, punx who don´t like Germs, I don´t trust them.

The Snake


Get it here:  Strange Notes!

                    Bonus Germs Covers 



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment