Saturday, October 17, 2015

JUST CAN´T STAND IT! FIRST YEAR


So, a year ago I started this blog because I had too much free time on my side and I wanted to share my love for hardcore punk, music and TEAR IT UP with all of you fucked up misfits out there. I don´t know what to say, the blog is what it is and expect soon some new posts, I hope I won´t jinx it, but I really would like to be more active with this blog. Anyway, I guess it is OK to say thank you to all the people that left comments here or wrote me e-mails because of the blog or contributed to the blog in any other way. I feel kind of strange today, I won´t tell you why but I will tell you that it is a perfect day to be alone and to have one more TEAR IT UP party. Whatever, later assholes. 

The Snake Can´t Stand It! 




3 comments:

  1. battle scarred...keep up the good work bro & STAY PISSED!!!

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete